Are you open to the public? Yes
Yes, MRC Companies is open to anyone with an unexpired, state issued ID that has name, address and picture.
Do you have any minimums? No
MRC Companies does not have a minimum on recycling scrap metals.
What kind of scrap materials do you take?
We take almost any metal scrap materials. Check our Acceptable Materials List or contact us if you have any questions.
Do you pay in cash?
MRC Companies will pay in cash after a 3 business day period of time and only with a valid, unexpired state, federal or military issued ID with full name, address and picture.
You can be paid immediately by check.
How can I recycle air conditioner coils?
Marietta Recycling will only allow individuals to recycle coils if they have a state-issued contractor's license and can give proof of that.
Under some circumstances, you can recycle air conditioner copper coils without a Warm Air Card BUT at the sole discretion of MRC Companies. If you have any questions, it is best to contact MRC Companies.
- Valid State Contractor License
- Invoice of new AC installed within one year and state issued ID (Any state with name, address and picture)
- State contractor license for demolition with contract or work order
Do you accept tires? No
No, tires are not accepted. You must remove the tires before we can recycle your junk vehicle.
To scrap a vehicle, you must have these three things done before bringing it onto the property to scrap:
- The vehicle must have a fist size hole in the gas tank and previously had all the gas drained, as well as any oil.
- The freon must be PROPERLY evacuated.
- The battery needs to be removed and we’ll pay separately for that.